Monday, June 15, 2009

Under the Sea with Clawtooth

It was 81 here today, and I spent 50% of the day in the sun, aka I am sunburnt and exhausted.... sooo to help refresh my mind I took a dip in the ocean with all my yummy Clawtooth by Clawtooth Hair, and some of my Sugar Rush Fishies. CBC is one of my new favorite hair shops, the bird nest hair sold me for life, but here are some other cute styles by Clawtooth.

hair: CBC: Always Divine
fishie: *Sugar Rush* ice cream fed jellyfish


hair: CBC: Tiny Dancer
fishie:*Sugar Rush* cake fed jelly fish (sorry you can't see the cake)

hair: CBC: Veronica Lake
fishie:*Sugar Rush* banana fed jellyfish


hair: CBC: Kitten with a Whip
fishie:*Sugar Rush* lemon fish

All my skins are from [42] they make up part of the Galaxia collection, I love them so much I barely ever wear any of my other colored skins.  The mermaid fins are from LVS & CO, they are called Ocean Day Mermaids and come in pretty much every color.

and now for LMs:





*Sugar Rush* is a 7seas fishing sim with lots of cute sweets, treats, and fishing related items.

No comments:

Post a Comment