Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Poofie Pants!

Yay for Show Me on the Doll! Putrid just keeps making super adorable things.  She made longer pants and now these short poofy ones, that I'm probably never taking off again. And word on the street is she is having a mini huni this weekend.  I'll be away so I made my prize early you can see some of it in these pics =)

*SMOTD* Show Me on the Doll - Poofie Pants Outfit - Jester

*SMOTD* Show Me on the Doll - Poofie Pants Outfit - Carnage

*SMOTD* Show Me on the Doll - Poofie Pants Outfit - Rainbow

Show Me on the Doll is in Gloomyville.  My store is also there and you can find my gazebo/cabana there this weekend.

If you wanna see the longer pants version I did a post on the Gloomyville blog featuring them the other day.  Gloomyville blog is here.

No comments:

Post a Comment