Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Sugar.Snap.Me - Twisted Hunt Preview + Grey for a Day!

I'm #134 for the Twisted Hunt! yay!
Here is a Sneak Peak at my gift... I wanted to do something different so I applied for this hunt hoping it would give me inspiration to do make something less glowy and candy filled. Soooo I made hair! With tenacles, safety pins, syringes, scissors, and a flask. I love it!

The Twisted Hunt Blog is here.
and
Sugar.Snap.Me @ Gloomyville is where my gift will be hidden!

Also I finally made my Grey for a Day outfit!
It is $100Ls and includes a tee, rain boots, and umbrella.
100% of the proceeds go to charity to raise awareness for brain cancer.
You can find my outfit in my store @ The UnWaNtEd Mall here.
Also if you wander around the sim a bit you can find the memorial to commemorate loved ones who have died or are suffering from brain cancer.

so Yay for Grey! and the Twisted Hunt!
Love Always,
Mar

No comments:

Post a Comment