Sunday, September 27, 2009

DCNY Delicious Dollarbies

While catching up with some blogs tonight after being away for 4 days I saw a super cute coat that lead me a store I've never been to before, which is always a pleasant surprise for me. I had too much fun this weekend, aka I got no work done, so I didn't explore much. I did find these super cute dollarbies though, and who doesn't love dollarbies?

DCNY is here.
Dollarbie #1: DCNY Mini Dress Promo Gify
i loveeee the ruffly skirt and the poofy sleeves!

Dollarbie #2: DCNY Promo Swimsuit
sexy, hot, and the back is adorable
Dollarbie #3: Swing Coat Fall Gift
cute cute cute coat that i am totally inlove with for fall!
Finally, Dollarbie #4: Kathryn Dress Spring Time Dollarbie
adorable green poofy tulle cocktail/party dress

No comments:

Post a Comment