Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Oh so Chic in White by Ohmai!

Ohmai! now has a mainstore on Horst.
To Celebrate the Opening you can Get:
2 freebie white tanks

one is racerback

the other is a typical cami

the white long cardigan is my fav!

and super comfy looking white leggings...

Sooooo go check it out....

Also New Announcements for My Store! yay!
first off my store @ UnWaNtEd Mall has moved to a new locale.
second... I am in the process of redoing the store and all my work for fall and halloween because I am pretty much obsessed with it all, its my favorite month and holiday by far... sooo what does that mean for you? It means as soon as I finish redoing everything and making all the new fall stuff, all the summer goodies will be dollarbies! yay! Soo watch the blog and be sure to join the subscribo for updates and I promise I have a special group gift coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment