Thursday, March 29, 2012

Horror Haute - March Edition

First of all I want to thank everyone for all their thoughts and prays while I was away, my health is back under control now and for the most part my life is normal =) Which hopefully means I'm done being that horrible friend that only signs on once or twice a year. I am trying to get back to SL much more regularly and so far so good. To mix things up a bit I renamed the blog and will hopefully be mixing glam and gore as much as my heart desires, and from what I've seen with Horror Haute... It's good to be back!

"Horror Haute has emerged! The Eldergoth Macabre brings Horror Haute, a monthly sales event that will take place at the end of each calendar month. For one week each participating store will offer an item for a low price of 50L, 100L or 200L."

Sounds awesome right? Well indeed it is...


Skirt - ~.:. Hysteria.:.~ We only Come Out at Night
Tattoo - Love Zombie Tic Tac Toe


Outfit - The Little Bat Black Widow Dress
Accessories - .:CoLLision:. Trinity Jewelry Set
.:W&W:. Mea Culpa Bracelet Set


Slippers and Plushie - [sd] The Mighty (snuggly) Cthulu


Dress - +Blue Blood+ Nina
Socks - {W&R} Bloody Party Socks
Hat - Squeek! Skull Hat 


Corset - :{MV}: Black Arsenic and Lace Corset
Chocker - InSpired Designs Bloody Fang Chocker


Mask - ImmateriA New World Order
Dress - [Eat Paste] Kolju Dress

Other credits:
Skin - The Plastik
Hair - Lamb
Poses - Gilded and [LAP]
Shoes - LeLutka

No comments:

Post a Comment