Tuesday, June 16, 2009

A Day at the Beach with Clawtooth

So after last nights swim with my Clawtooth hair I decided I needed more, so I headed to the store... I never tried on demos before cause I knew I liked the hair, but when I was spending my rez day gift money I decided to buy the demos... that's when I discovered that Bubbles have the cutest demos I have ever seen... and today I spent the day at the beach... with Bubbles in cut out form!


CBC: A Place to Call Home

CBC: Always Divine

CBC: Blue Velvet

CBC: Fistful of Love

CBC: Kitten with a Whip

CBC: Lola's Big Date

CBC: Spring Fling

CBC: Telling Secrets

CBC: Tiny Dancer

CBC: Veronica Lake

Clawtooth by Clawtooth is here: click me!

1 comment:

  1. those ARE cute demos. and ommmmmggggg @ all that hair. i love clawtooth! so unique.

    ReplyDelete